Friday 16 March 2012

I'm never leaving

I just spent an hour writing is fucking blog and just lost it all, so you can have the cliff notes, I promise in future I will try to be less drunk, hungover, lazy and get it done day(ish) by day. Flight- long, boring, drunk, food gave me the trots for days Hotel- spa unbelievable, kiwi tv is shite New zealanders- hilariously warm and welcoming. Cheers to Jen, Dave and all my new mates Acb xbase backpackers- debaucherous, brilliant Dan and Niall- German, Scottish, animals Auckland- hangover, boats, hills Coromandel peninsular- I wanted to sink into the ground, root my feet and live forever as a tree and part of the scenery Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear; Seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come Bill Shakespeare - legend

No comments:

Post a Comment